Saturday 6 August 2011

Damn Right Quote

"I'm not addicted to twitter. I only tweet when 
I have time: lunch time,break time, this time,that time,any time,all the time"

"If a girl is silent, it's bad. They're either, about to blow up, 
need a hug, falling apart, crying inside or all the above"

"Once you start to dislike someone. Everything they do begins to annoy you"
"The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted"
"If Facebook had a dislike button.. some serious drama would go down!"

"Listening to someone telling a story and thinking: Lie, lie, lie,yup lie,....lie, lie"

"MY BRAIN: 5% names, 3% phone numbers, 
2% stuff I should know for school, 90% song lyrics"

"I get annoyed when my phone rings 
and it's not from the person i actually want to speak to"

"Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day"

"Before you talk, listen. Before you react, think. 
Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try"

"I don't hate you, I'm just disappointed you turned into everything you said you'd never be"

"Tweeting" is so much more fun than "Updating my Facebook Status"

"It's ironic how we ignore those who want us, 
want those who ignore us, love those who hurt us and hurt those who love us"

"There's nothing worse than meeting the perfect person at the wrong time!"

"I wake up each morning and check Twitter/Facebook like its the morning newspaper."

Twitter ✔ Facebook ✔ Tumblr ✔ Youtube ✔ Skype ✔ 
"Dude do you have a life?"... " :D
"No, send me the link!"

"What's that! An earthquake?" "YES!! RUN!!!""OMG, WAIT" *Runs to the computer and writes on Twitter* "EARTHQUAAAAAAKE!!"

"8 year old kids today have Facebook, twitter, phones, iPod. 
When i was that age, I had a coloring book, crayons, chalk, and imagination"

"If women ruled the world there would be no wars. 
Just a bunch of jealous countries not talking to each other"

"Facebook is like a jail. You sit around & waste time, 
you write on walls & get poked by people you don't even know"

"Facebook is the only place where it's acceptable to talk to a wall"

"A real man doesn't love a million girls, he loves one girl in a million ways"

"I think Facebook needs a "Nobody Cares' button below the 
status update for some people"

"Sometimes, you forgive people simply because you still want them in your life"

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak, sometimes it just means your strong enough to let go"

"My cell phone is my watch, camera, flashlight, calculator and so much more!"

"I love Friday evenings and hate Monday mornings!"

"A broken heart can be healed, but It's the MEMORIES That KILL it"

"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. What happens on Twitter... damn, it gets around..."

"Some people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them"

"I once had a life ... then some idiot came and told me to make a Twitter account"

"When I'm right, no one remembers. When I'm wrong, no one forgets"

"I don't care if you don't like me... I wasn't put on this earth to please you"

"Sometimes i'll ask someone a question 
I already know the answer to just to see if they'll lie to me"

Smart man + smart woman = romance. Smart man + dumb woman = affair. 
Dumb man + smart woman = marriage. Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy

"This is who I am, Take it or leave it"

"Honestly, I don't have time to hate people who hate me, cause 
I'm too busy loving people who love me"

"Loving someone and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it"

"3 things you can't recover in life : the WORD after its said, 
the MOMENT after its missed, and the TIME after its gone"

"If someone wants to be part of your life, they’ll be there, so don’t bother saving a spot 
for someone who won't make an effort to stay"

"Happiness starts with one word, one joke, one text, one phone call, 
one song, one hug, one kiss and can stop with, one mistake"

 "Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. 
Live in the present and make it perfect!"

"There's a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough"

"The best thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your flaws, mistakes, and 
weaknesses and still thinks you're completely amazing"

"It's sad how quick people can just forget about you, until they want something from you..."

"You can't change what has already happened so don't waste your time thinking about it. 
Move on, let go and get over it"

"If someone does not see you in their future, maybe it's time to put them in your past"

"Sometimes in life, it's not about the ending, it's about the journey"

"That mini heart attack when you almost drop your phone!"

"Look I didnt say it was your fault, I'm just blaming you anyway"

Top 4 Lies - 1: I'm fine. 2: It wasn't me. 3: That was my last piece of gum.
4: I've read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions.

"I hate it when I do something amazing and NO ONE sees it!"

"Throwing your phone in anger then checking if its still okay"

"The best makeup is a Smile. The best jewelry is Modesty. The best clothing is Confidence"

"There's no past tense for love, either you always will or you never did"

"Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller with every mistake that's made"

"Never leave something good to find something better, because once 
you realize you had the best, the best has found better"

1 comment: